Kisses on the forehead from a guy?

What do kisses on the forehead mean from a guy hugs you?

Guy told me he no feelings for me but he still kisses me on the forehead when he hugs me?

Most Helpful Girl

• it means he cares for you

What Guys Said 2

• He could just be affectionate like that. Kisses can mean a lot of things. Listen to what he tells you and not what he "might mean." If he makes you feel uncomfortable or if you have any questions, talk with him directly.

• Let me let you in on a little secret ( MEN LIE ) lol big secret right? He cares... Affection is shown through emotion. Emotions he is feeling. I'm sure he isn't kissing his guy friends on the forehead. His feelings are different for you.

• I just hope he's not kissing his female friends on the forehead he does hug some friends though

• a hug is a hug, he can hug his buddies, a kiss is different. If he kisses his other female friends then that would be bad... for you.

What Girls Said 1

• Holy fuck, a kiss on the forehead? it's what guys do when they care about a girl. That's like a major step, it's the same as looking in the eyes with that expression, holding hands, etc.