Do guys like nerdy girls?

i am almost 20 and when i say nerdy i don't mean really smart because i am defiantly not that ;) i mean i am the type of girl that loves reading books i LOVE lord of the rings the hobbit Godzilla and x-men i don't go out drinking or clubbing which makes me a little boring do guys even like girls like me or should i change i get looked at a lot but i don't want guys to think i am not worth it because i am not like a lot of the other girls around here what should i do my ex broke up with me because i dont like to drink

Most Helpful Guy

• You gotta find that median between being in doors all day reading the Irredeemable omnibus and going to a social event (that doesn't necessarily mean a club or drinking). I personally love nerdy girls because I actually care what they like due to the fact that I have similar interests but I also like clubbing and drinking. If you're a social butterfly that happens to be a nerd you'll definitely cover more ground as far as meeting a guy that catches your interest is concerned. and the guy that broke up with you because your lack of alcohol consumption is an idiot.

What Guys Said 14

• marry me allready!
    jokes aside, you sound like a nice girl, and we seem to like the same thing.
    my point? Don't change, you just need to find the right guys, that's all :)

• haha aw thank u and u have very good taste ;) thanks for ur help

• No problem at all :)
      Honest question demands honest answers after all.

• very true :)

• Probably because I myself am a nerd, I would prefer a nerdy girl. Nerds look for nerds, so don't even try to look outside of your bubble honestly. Not only would it be harder to get a non-nerd, it would also be less enjoyable because you couldn't do stuff together.

• I do. Specially if you go beyond LOTR, like have you read The Wheel of Time? What about Earthsea? and others :P

• i have not read the book yets but i am planing to :)

• I promise, you'll like it. Remember, big books. Long ones. You'll love them!

• yes i will thanks again :)

• Personally i don not prefer nerdy because they no walk in the park, difficult to start a conversation and i have to think twice before saying anything because she might misunderstand. On the bright side some guys like female nerds so there is no need to change yourself.

• nah don't change for anybody
    girl like that is cool... especially if your a secret nerd

• YES, nerdy girls are usually low maintenance, more laid back, and easier to communicate with.

• I Love them so much! :) I feel they have true heart. I mean to say that they don't do it fake.
    They are really honest. :)
    And then there are some special ones! <3 ;)

• i like girls like you because i like to stay home too. While you read I can be on the internet and when we're horny we fuck

• I will answer your question with a question. Do girls like nerdy guys?

• i dont know if every girl does but i find them really funny and cute :)

• Exactly. It depends on the girl right? So to answer your question, it depends on the guy. Not every guy will like it, but some will find it really funny and cute :)

• aw well thanks for ur help :)

• I like nerdy girls... always did... :)

• yeah i think nerdy girls are by far the best :)

• Nerdy girls are the best and hottest.

• Sure , somehow mysterious, demure lady is real turn on for me..

• i like this kind of girls, by the way, i found then sexy, especially with nice glass

What Girls Said 2

• There's someone for everybody. Being a nerd is not a bad thing and a guy who leaves you cause you dont drink alcohol is a dumbass and not worthy of your time. What would be bad would be if you acted like a drunk who is also an attention whore and who can't count the number of guys you've slept with. Be strong, appreciate yourself and dont give guys the power to define your self worth. When you realize that you are awesome guys will feel that way when they are around you.

• DONT CHANGE! There is someone out there that wants you for you!

And by the way breaking up with you becuase you don't drink, he's the loser... What a lame reason (not a real man in my eyes) and probably everyone else's

• aw thanks for the help i just dont want to be a turn of but thanks again

• Your not! My guy loves that I am a geek at heart and finally embracing it now that I am older... Don't let anyone change you!!

A true man will love you for you!!!

• k thank u so much :D