Shy guys how do you react when girls says that to you?

When i revealed to a shy guy that i like him he replied only -
:3 umm
? Could it mean he is not interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it means he's shy and he doesn't know what to say. Just keep on talking to him and stuff and he'll get used to it. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Nah, it could mean he has no game! lol he may be extremely shy and unaware of what to say to you after you dropped the bomb on him like that. He may be thinking of something to say that won't make him sound awkward or stupid. You've probably just made his day and he doesn't want to mess that up. Keep talking to him so that he feels comfortable talking to you.

• It depends on how shy he is. So far a girl hasn't said that to me, but if the girl I liked told me I would be nervous, but would do my best to tell her too. Don't be worried about taking the initiative and asking him out.

• Being shy in the physical presence of somone where an imitate response is required is understandable. But there's a limit to how shy you can be through text IMO.

What Girls Said 0