I like him, other guys want to date me, but I don't know if I should pursue him?

I hung out with this guy about 3 weeks ago, everything went alright. I thought we had a great time, towards the end of hanging out he said "I like you" and kissed me. Yesterday I went and hung out with him and his friend Chris where they live. We watched a movie and he had his arm around me for most of the movie. He kissed me a few time (just little pecks on the lips) and after the movie was over, we went and smoked hookah. Chris went to sleep about 1 1/2 after we started smoking hookah. This guy and I talked and were kissing. We started to cuddle and continued to talk and he said "he did not think I would be as cool as I am". While we were cuddling, he said "I wouldn't want this anyway else right now" then kissed my cheek. He then said "I like you" (I did not say it back) again. I have a few other guys who want to date me as well as one who is pursuing a relationship with me. I did not go to the movies with this other guy because I wanted to hang out with him instead. I told him this and he sounded happy but just a tad jealous. I just do not know what he wants, I do not know if he is actually interested in me or not, or even what to do at this point. Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is a lot less confusing when you stay talking to only one guy at a time. I feel like what you have going on with this guy can definitely move into something more than where you are at with him now, relationship wise. Guys will always be interested in you and even if you and this kid do not work out, it doesn't mean you will never have other men interested in you...
    Take a chance on love and only talk to one. Who knows, it may be the best decision of your life.

• It's just difficult because I do not like this uncertainty that is going on with him, and I feel like it is a bit embarrassing for me to asked him how he is feeling, or what he wants. But I forgot to also add that he said I am the only girl he is talking to right now. But I feel like he is just wanting a fwbs type of relationship rather than an actual relationship, but I am not sure how to figure out exactly what he is wanting.

• I did exactly what you had posted in your response, and last night we became official! Thank you!!:)

• Oh my goodness! Heck yes girly! I am so happy for you :) Congrats !

What Guys Said 4

• Guys are never "just friends". Tell him how you feel.

• It seems he likes you. Since there's other guys in the air, you can take your time figuring it out.

• Guys don't smooch unless they want the cooch

• I would suggest you go out with the other guys to see which one you could see yourself with for a long time and dont tell any of them about it. Your not dating anyone at the moment you are still single so u can do whatever you want but you might be missing a better opportunity by not giving the other guys a chance. But it's your choice

What Girls Said 0