Why do so many men say they like real women but then chase and look at fake women & then expect fake women to be natural in the same sense?

This chick here men say that she is the baddest in the game and then say she has to be natural, because she looks good. Uh no just because it is pleasing to your eyes doesn't mean it is natural anything.

Here is a before pic and after pic.

www.google.com/imgres

www.google.com/imgres

www.google.com/imgres

Most Helpful Guy

• Men don't know what they are talking about when it comes to this. Men see an attractive woman, and that is all we see. Only when she looks fake and bad, will most men notice she is fake.

• Yeah, but even if you tell some that it is fake, they would be like naw she can't be, she looks too good and real at the same time. So even if you warned them about it they still be in denial about it, because they want so bad for the girl to be real. lol

• They don't want to believe how attractive fake can be. I think there is also an elitist attitude that I pick up on when they say that. I think they enjoy the idea of looking down on an attractive woman, that won't give them the time of day.

• Yeah I noticed that too. I guess men preach on being real and liking real all the time, they just don't want to seem hypocritical for liking something that is fake to their eyes. But even still somebody gots to confess up to it, so it can be a change somewhere in the mindset. lol An that's terrible to use a woman's insecurities to look down upon them, but then again these women put it upon themselves to get stuff done and act stuck on themselves in the same sense. I think nobody should be looked at as higher than the other person at all, in the way I see it to be.

What Guys Said 4

• Yea they just hypocrites. I like my girl to be natural and thats what i go for.

• I agree with you, I have seen many comments on women like this in different forums and the men just be gasing these women up. But then these same men would be like, oh I like my woman natural. In which I just don't get. An don't let these women lie and say they are fully natural the fools are quick to believe it. lol

• HAHAHA Look, men will ALWAYS parade a woman they would LTF. No, men don't always want to initially have sex with every woman they compliment, just a majority of the time. With the beach bun craze (booty shots) going on lately, it is the most sought after appearance right now. While we may know the hair, breast, bum, face, coco, nicki minaj, etc. are not real, it is certainly flattering for the woman "to think that men think" it is. Men may be idiots, but we aren't that dumb : )

• So let me ask this question. How does exactly a fake butt feels to you guys, when you guys take these kinds of women to bed, if it is the most sought after? Because I know it actually feels different than a homegrown booty.

• I never said it was most sought after, only men honestly don't care. I have never heard of a man turning down sex because a chicks booty is too hard or too soft. Men don't actually feel the booty during intercourse, it's the vagine we worry about, lol. Butt injection procedures vary so it isn't the same with them all, neither is the feeling. Some feel like a toned womans rear, some softer natural feel, some more course. Some women have had so minor adjustments that you couldn't tell the difference between the two. It depends

• So really how does a fake butt feel to you guys compared the natural behind?

• i don't chase women , i just try to socilaize with them

• In some cases, what appears to be natural sometimes is not, and what appears to be fake or plastic sometimes is not. For some guys, in judging a woman's beauty, distinguishing fact from fiction can be rather difficult.

• Yeah I know you ordered check this site realself. com. The are many women on there, that are asking professional doctors to sculpt their whole entire bodies. To the booty to every part of their bodies and when they asked the professional doctors to do it, they tell them to make them look real in the same sense. They be having before and after pics, so you can tell what they look like before pre-surgery. An let tell you when the doctors get through finishing with them, you would think these women were born with a curvy body. An it be all types of women Hispanic women, white and black women etc.,. I noticed though Hispanic women and the black women usually get their hips, butt, and thighs done, while the white women wants their boobs to increase, even though it can be vice versa. It had Dominican girl on there and she had got breast, hips, thighs, and booty the whole works and you would think she was born with that curvy body.

What Girls Said 2

• At the end of the day most men don't actually care if she's fake or not- as long as she's hot.

• Yeah but think about it when it is fake, it will not feel the same as something that is real. Not unless they have slept with many fake women in their lifetime and don't know what real feels like anymore.

• Yeah know but still don't care. You're underestimating the extent to which men are what some might call shallow lol.

• Yeah! but I want to know what it feels like to them and to many other men that say that they don't care rather it is real or fake, because they don't ever dare to answer that question, because they know it doesn't feel the same. I am still waiting on ESPNforever answer and it has been a couple of days already. lol

• I don't get it

• Yeah that's what I be saying.