She doesn't know what she wants means?

A nice way of saying I don't like you?

Most Helpful Girl

• She just isn't that into you.

• so.. if someone says 'idk what you want'.. that mean they think you're not in to them?

• Understandable @azara

• you too :):)

What Girls Said 3

• No, it could mean she's been through a rough pass relationship and doesn't know if she can handle another one right now. She's working on getting the pass relationship out of her life. I know because I do it all the time. I would suggest being friends with her until she is clear of pass emotional problems. Then she'll be ready and remember you talked or helped her through it.

• Yeah sorry man, that's a sugar coated rejection right there

• Yeah I'm afraid that's what it means :(

• Can't even say no to my face!

What Guys Said 3

• Pretty much. So you say to her "well I know what I want. I want to be fucking you. It's a 'yes' or 'no' question."

• Will not speaking to her or contacting her work in making her realize what she's missing? Or should I just ditch the bish

• if you said you dk what i want...

are you saying you think i dont want to fuck you?

or just asking if i do ;p

• I'm telling you what I want and seeing if we are in the same page

• another way to say leave things as they are, she is not ready to commit or still unsure about the next step

• It's a nice way of her saying I don't like you like that.