Should I ask him about the girl he's snapchatting?

My boyfriend has this girl on his snapchat best friend list and I looked at her Facebook and she looks kinda trashy (not even that cute, little clothes etc). I asked him subtly who he snapchats most, he didn't even mention her.

SHould I ask im straightup who she is? I don't wanna seem super crazy. He tells me constantly that he isn't interested in ANY other girls and has me and thats all he wants.

Most Helpful Guy

• He may not have said anything about her because he was afraid you might blow it out of proportion. Asking him about her may not prove useful. If you wanna know ask her

What Guys Said 3

• NOOO , What good will that do? It isn't like he would tell you the truth anyways. Just keep an eye on them.

• Do you have any reason to be concerned except for this? It may be completely innocent.

• id say just keep an eye on him if you ask him he is gonna think you have trust issues or that you think he is a cheater or shit like that

What Girls Said 1

• Yes because he's trying to hide it. If it wasn't a big deal, he would just tell you