What kind of guys/girls do you get approach by the most?

what kind of guys/girls do you get approach by the most? im talking about race or ethnicity and age groups.
Im mixed with black and white, and i get approach mostly by white males, often older guys ( 23+), im 19 btw. After that its white guys on my age, followed by black/brown men, often also older. But i never get approach by Asian guys, unless they are from afghanistan, for some reason lol. And then for the first time ever a arabian guy approach me this week

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Your question is amusing. Most of the time, as a guy, you have to really pay attention to see if any woman appears to be interested. We can easily go through an entire year and if we don't watch for little signs, pretty much women never approach us. This approaching is pretty much only guys asking girls out and not the other way around.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Usually I get approached by trashy looking girls that think they're rednecks

0|0
    0|0
  • My hand hits on me everyday...

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost never get approached but when I do it's usually overweight chicks or older older women for some reason...

0|0
    0|0
  • None girls aren't intrested in me

0|0
    0|0
  • Women don't usually hit on me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a hit with imaginary ladies.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0