"Typical Question" new boyfirend said my sister is prettier than me?

yes i know we all hear this typical Q from most girls and apparently im one of them...

ok iv been dating this new guy since my last breakup, my ex had a megan fox obession and left me for a girl who looks like her,...

so we were going through some pictures and he saw a picture of my sister who is VERY HOT, he didn't say anything but i can tell buy the expression on his face he was very impressed buy her appearance,... but later on he texted me saying he think im very beautiful but my sister is prettier though... tbh i felt hurt and angry, i texted him back with a smile and said thank you and havnt texted him back since then, its been a few days now and he is texting back but im not,... i know im acting childish but my emotion's are every were...

whenever me and her go out she gets hit on buy who ever guy see's her, either they buy her drinks or give her a flower telling her how stunning she is, while im Right next to her, i never get noticed, plus an artist drew a picture of her too but didn't notice me at all...

and im not photogenic either, i have to wear a butt load of makeup to even look normal in my picture's,... i dont have a pretty face but i have a nice body only, as for my sister she has the stunning face along with the body aswell...

i know there will be others who are more attractive the you but it sucks to be related to one of those stunnig people..

and please dont get me wrong, yes i may get jealous of my sister but it isn't in spite or anything mean, i love love my sister...

so anyhow im no were as stunning as my sister

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy you are dating apparently doesn't think before he speaks. Whether your sister is or is not prettier than you is not something you say to the girl you are dating. Personally thats is really dumb of him to say. Do I think that you are wrong for being upset about it? No. I mean who wants to hear that from someone they are dating. Especially since your last bf was obsessed with Megan Fox and did what he did. Honestly I dont understand that one either. But you could tell him that what he said is not cool, and you are not happy about it. But I've said this before, if a guy is really into the girl he is with, then he sees no one else. All the women in the world are just faces, the only women he sees is the women he loves. Simple as that.

What Guys Said 4

• A guy has to be an absolute moron to say something like this. I'm very straight forward guy, but damn, that's the stuff you just don't say: it can potentially ruin the relations between the sisters.

Oh, and don't get sad/mad. You're actually quite cute, I'd like to date a girl with such looks ;)
    And for Odin's sake, don't ruin relations with your sister over this.

• no me and my sister are best firends, we share everything together,...

• Anyway, it's up to you now.
      Oh, and I'm positive he will try to hit on your sister in a very, very close future.

• my sister is married with a baby, it just doesn't seem so coz she looks so young, but he knows she is married though...

• well, you need find a new guy for him to act this way is not right

• id leave him if i was you lol

• He will eventually hit on your sister at some point. I am sure of that.

• i dont think so, she is married with a baby, but she looks very young it doesn't seem she is married with a baby... but he know's she is taken..

• Well then i guess he will just fall in line and hate your brother in law for the rest of the r/s xD

• i guess so...

What Girls Said 3

• why would you say thank you to that? it doesn't matter if your sister is better looking than you, a significant other shouldn't go round saying others are prettier than you its so disrespectful. i bet he would be offended and angry if you told him his brother was hotter than he was

• he does have a hotter brother, i would mention it but he is the sort that doesn't care you know?

• This isn't a typical question. Your sister might be hotter but that doesn't mean you're not also

• You are not acting childish. It was dumb of him to send a message like that to you. Smh...