My boyfriend convinced me to go "four wheeling", how should I dress?

So I'm a city girl, and I'm nervous but I want to try something new. I do want to try and stay clean and dry, if that's even possible! Supposed to be a high of 70 this weekend if that helps...

Most Helpful Girl

• jeans, t shirt/tank top, sneakers, and a sweater.

• Won't those all get wet and make me cold? I really don't want to feel damp :)

• I was told it might get a bit wet. Rain boots are a great idea! I also have like a ski jacket that's waterproof. I'm just really not looking forward to wet jeans. :(

• thanks for MH :) hope it worked out for you

What Guys Said 9

• Just wear some type of running shoes or something. Bring an extra pair of socks. If they get wet, its nice to be able to change. Pants, probably a shirt with long sleeves. I dress as if it was going to be 10 degrees colder than advertised. (So in your case I would dress as if it was going to be 60°). Always bring a jacket and rain gear. If you get wet when it rains, riding a quad can get very cold even in the summer. If you want to keep it cheap, go to a store with outdoor/camping gear. They should have disposable rain ponchos that work wonders in an emergency. I think the last one i bought was $3.99. If it rains and you dont have one, you would be willing to pay $50 for one. I always have 2 or 3 of them in my emergency gear on my quad. Also, you may need: lip salve like blistex (the wind dries you lips bad), sun block, bug repellent, light weight gloves, snacks, water and last but NOT LEAST, some toilet paper! I usually bring about 1/2 a roll. Its more than enough for a day and its easier to pack with your gear than a full roll. I ride a lot and these are things I have found I need often. I have a whole kit I bring with lots of stuff for emergencies but you don't need that for a day ride. Experience is a good thing to have. You might be glad you have some of these things lol. Have fun and be careful! Riding quads is an absolute blast! :)

• Wear something like this,

elshowdefernandito.com/.../Workout-Clothes.jpg

1. You're probably gonna get all sweaty
    2. You're gonna get dirty so you might as well embrace it
    3. bring a jug of water and a towel to wash yourself off.

Embrace nature and get dirty.

• If your goal is to stay clean and dry you're doing it wrong! Wear what you would if your were to paint a room. Long sleeves, jeans and over the ankle hiking boots would be best. Presumably he has a helmet for you.

• Jeans, tennis shoes and a hoodie/sweatshirt. Just being a change of clothes if you get too muddy

• if hot jeans and t shirt if cold hoodie n jeans wear what u dont mind gettin dirty and might protected ya if ya fall

• Jeans, t-shirt, sunglasses, and a hat so ticks don't get in you're hair.

• jeans and a t-shirt long sleeve. change of clothing is a good idea

• Are you talking like an ATV or like a jeep or truck? And o yeah, if you want to stay clean and dry, don't go. Any regular clothes work if you don't care about them too much.

• Anything you don't mind getting messed up. You're going offroading, you're going to get wet and muddy

What Girls Said 3

• I like to wear a hat so my hair won't get completely messed up. Dont get on unless he's been driving for a while lol

• Haha, he said he'll be nice :). He also has a full helmet like motorcycle people wear so I think my hair will get flat either way :). What do you wear to keep warm/dry?

• Probably pants with sweatpants over them lol so when you're done you can take the sweatpants off and a tshirt with a hoodie and you can take the hoodie off.

• A long sleeve tshirt.

• Tee-shirt and jeans and sneakers you don't care about, heavy boots are better. A lot of warmer protective clothes that you don't care about getting dirty or possibly ripped.

• I'm really worried my jeans will absorb water and make me cold and wet. And a t-shirt won't offer much water protection :S. Any ideas on what I can wear to keep dry?

• Um... There's no stopping water lol. So wear layers and a poncho and bring spare clothes.

• Its not possible. Wear rags and have fun.