Do guys sometimes Change after dating a year?

Can guys sometimes start acting different once you been dating for a year? My bf and I have been dating for a little over a year. And for about a month he didn't really want to have sex when he use to always want to. He would say he was to tired. I live with him so not like he could cheat on me really. And he use to talk about having a kid with me n being with me forever. He hasn't said anything about a kid latelt. Which he did just buy a puppy who is a stinker ha. But he still tells me he wants to be with me forever. But he hasn't been as loving or as affectionate. He is also mad because I don't trust him completly after dating a year. He sometimes is a jerk to me but his dad is the same way. Could he still love me n want to be with me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you wait for him to bring up the topic of the baby? Just randomly ask him about the baby and see what he says? I'm sure it's all in your head. About the sex, try wearing sexier outfits, and spicing up the routine
    Since you guys are living together, you're probably too comfortable and that can crs boring. Get some excitement