My girlfriend is mad at me but I don't know why should I still say sorry?

I don't get why she's mad I didn't do anything wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• Just say sorry, it will make the situation much easier.

What Girls Said 8

• 'Sorry I don't know why you're mad at me for'... and find out why, if it's you or something else bothering her.

• Open up communication. Play up the emotionally clueless guy card. Say something like this "[insert girl's name or pet name you call her], I'm just a guy. I'm not sure what has upset you, but I am willing to listen to you when you are ready to talk. We can work on a solution together at that time."

• Maybe she's just having a bad day and is moody. It happens sometimes that people lash out at their partners because they've got other things on their mind. Text her something like 'I'll leave you alone until you are ready to talk to me.' and then leave her be.

• you should say sorry, but emphasize how it's important she tells you what's wrong, communication is important

• Ask whats wrong and tell her that you dont know what to fix if she doesn't tell you. Approach her with an open attitude to work things out with her. If needed, tell her you are sorry for whatever caused her to be mad regardless of if you did wrong or not.

• just hug her/hold her kiss her forehead, look her in the eyes and tell her you are sorry, ALL BETTERR !! haha *happy girlfriend*

• Just apologize

• Obviously yes!

What Guys Said 1

• Don't apologize if you don't know what it's for. That makes no sense. Just talk to her and find out what's up. If she is not willing to communicate her emotions than you have bigger problems.