Cancer girl and Pisces man relationship?

ces guy and we get along so well and always have an amazing time together. We are complete weirdos , we can lay in bed and make faces at eachother for hours and not get bored lol we talk all the time and say good night and good morning but I don't understand why he hadn't asked me out yet?
If anyone has this kind of relationship can you tell me if Pisces me take their time or do I need to say something? Bc I'm really starting to like him...

Sorry the first sentence got cut off...
"So I've been talking to this Pisces gIt.."

Most Helpful Guy

• ... I think I'm going to ignore the whole astrology thing that you're incorporating because it's a bit naive to think that the dates you were born will determine the success of a relationship. No offense, just not logical to me.

But if I had to put input into your situation, I would just say to ask him out if you can no longer take waiting. Obviously a great connection but maybe he's shy? I know a that I liked girl could LITERALLY tell me they were in love with me and I would still be afraid to make a move. Both girlfriend's I've ever had asked me out so it's not really outrageous or too upfront to do so.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• Astrology isn't real.

• Well Cancer and Pisces are very compatible. Some of my best friends and girlfriends have been Pisces. That doesn't necessarily mean it will work out or that you're soul mates or anything. Just that you'll tend to get along well for the most part.

• Irrelevant. Just go tell him you like him and go on a date. See how it goes.

What Girls Said 2

• The only "cancer" you should ever worry about is the medical condition. Astrology is a load of bull. Try Jungian personality typing instead (it's not perfect still, but at least it takes into consideration your actual personality traits instead of your birth date).

• haha cute!!! I wouldn't believe that stuff if I were you :) Just ask him out yourself.