Would he do this if he wasn't in love?

My boyfriend told me he loves me. I believe him and I love him too, but I don't know if I'm just being stupid when I believe him. We've been talking for about 6 months, and dating for about 2 months. He calls me like everyday, and sometimes more than once a day. We don't get to see each other very often because of a certain situation he's in. He sent me a hand written letter in the mail a while ago. He also bought me beautiful sterling silver earrings, which I got in the mail today. My question is: Would he do these things if he didn't love me? Or does he definitely love me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's in love with you. It's so rare to see people your age say "he called me". Most are "Why didn't he text me yet?". And a handwritten letter? WOW! That's a dying art. Even if the relationship doesn't last, I'll give him props for really going the extra mile. Enjoy it!

What Guys Said 1

• It's always a bit different when it comes to younger people, and even more so when the time period is so short. Infatuation is often mistaken for love too.

The facts are that he's certainly being thoughtful, and if you're happy then yeah go with it. Labeling things shouldn't be too much of an issue anyways, but I feel as if you don't really need to ask if it's true love at a certain point.

What Girls Said 0