Another question about size. I'm way below the average so I have a question. When you're seeing a girl, do you tell them beforehand that you're small?

I've had a girl break up with me and I understand it's being shallow of her, but I didn't warn her so that wasn't fair of me. I'm a big guy at 6'1 215lbs, lots of muscle so I feel like the girl is always expecting a lot down there and they get super disappointed when the time comes. I've always like avoided it by causally moving away their hand or drawing attention elsewhere because I don't want the relationship to end there or like in a week or so with some bs excuse because you don't wanna hurt my feelings. I'm around 3-3.5. Maybe an 1-1.5 flaccid. I'm fine with having a small pecker, but it seems like it freaks out lots of girls and that's not fair cause I can't change that. So should I give them an advanced warning or do I just stay confident or try to be as positive as I can about it. I know a joke or two about it lightens the mood. I just hate feeling stupid and unwanted for something I can't change. It's embarrassing and makes me feel like less of a man. I got the muscles, job, personality and everything else that's desirable just not the goods haha. I don't wanna sound cocky. I just really try to do everything I can to make up for it and it's always not enough. So ya...

Most Helpful Girl

• Those girls did you a favor. If they hate something that you can't change then they shouldn't be there in the first place.

My ex did that to me except about my height. He said I was short. I'm only 5'2 and since I'm like 20 this year, I can't grow anymore. He went and told his mom that I was short and then she said I was short and then he kept annoying me about it.

That wasn't the reason why I left him but you know what I learned from the experience? Love yourself. Don't be with losers who don't appreciate what else you have to offer to the table. You have personality, you're big, you're muscular, you have a job etc. In life we gain some, we lose some. We're good at some things, we're terrible at others.

Don't waste your time with idiots who focus on the small picture when the whole masterpiece hasn't been examined yet. You're more than a simple "pecker" as you say. Someone should love your heart and soul and mind first before they should see your body. That way, there's more to offer than just a "pecker."

• Thank you for the MHO. Dnt ever feel bad about yourself and i wish you the best of luck!!

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it's something you should say beforehand. You sound like a great catch and if someone really liked you, it seriously doesn't matter. Someone is more stupid than a box of rocks if they seriously become disappointed because you are below average; and they obviously don't know that there are plenty of other ways for you two to have fun so at the end of the day it doesn't even matter.

• If it makes you feel more comfortable you can, but don't be apologetic about it. There is nothing wrong with being below or above the average, & you have nothing to be ashamed of. Also, if you don't think it's a big deal, then she most likely won't think it's a big deal. Good luck.

• Don't say it before hand and it really shouldn't matter, relationships are based on communication, honesty, and trust.

• No, I wouldn't bring it up beforehand. Just try to stay positive and confident in who you are. The girls worth it will stick around. Gosh, if you've got all that going for you, I'm not sure why they care so much about dick size.

What Guys Said 0