Is approaching pointless if the girl does not like you?

Simple question , give me your feedback on this

As in you and her have never talk before and she gives you no signs

Most Helpful Girl

• First impressions is everything when it comes to girls. Nail that, and your chances of winning her will skyrocket! Be confident but not cocky, natural and open with her but don't reveal too much. Girls like it when guys approach them and try to be FRIENDLY with them i. e dont drop telltale hints to her straight off.

Good luck (:

What Girls Said 3

• No it's not pointless. Many girls don't give signs unless they see some from a guy, so sadly you have to approach somehow.

• How can it be pointless if you never approached her, or even talked to her? So no it's not. I say do it!! With some chivalry :) goodluck !!

• I would say no, is not pointless if it's important to you.. Your chances are 50/50, and if for any reason you don't get the answer you're looking for at least you try for the sake of your own feelings.. Good luck making your decision!!

What Guys Said 3

• powerofsoul. com/7-secrets-to-heart-stopping-body-language-that-attracts-women/

Read this hope this helps
    Yes I believe Its pointless. It's probably not going to end well

• Yes. I wish I could do one-word answers.

• I think it's pretty pointless seeing as looks are a major factor of attraction. If she isn't inherently attracted, you can maybe be a friend at best.