Early twenties woman dating a guy in his mid thirties?

Thoughts on a woman in her early twenties dating a divorce man in his mid thirties?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lucky guy, nothing wrong with it. You just like a more mature guy. Many people find people of their own age immature so seek older partners. There are other benefits too. Experience and ability in the bedroom are what younger lovers find very enjoyable. No fumbling and quickly over love making sessions. Slow build ups lots of skilled fore play and how to give your partner great orgasms.

What Guys Said 9

• Personally it's something i'd only do for the short term or to just have fun... i'd not place much expectations on it if i'm honest.

• As a man I would never date a divorcee but in your position it doesn't seem bad. He's probably learned a lot from the divorce and past relationship. He's probably a lot more mature than men in their mid to late 20s as well.

• I'm 44 and like women in their 20 to early 30s. Younger is better.

• i guess the guy has regret it that he's married so young LOL

• This might be good for the woman, but it's usually not so good for the man.
    When I was in my early 30s and already divorced, there's no way I would date a woman under 25. They're all brainless, and haven't got a clue what commitment is all about.

• No big deal I have seen many over 25 years apart that are married

• it's not uncommon

• Same generation... i don't see the issue.

• Just make sure he is really divorced. Not just "separated" , bcos things would be complicated..

What Girls Said 6

• Personally I wouldn't do it but fair enough! I know someone who has been happily for about 5 years, he was cheating on his missus when they first dated and he left the wife for her, he's a great dad to her little boy, and they support each other. It's not just about age, but too big a gap (or too young in life) it is an issue.
    That age gap at your ages is probably okay. The divorced has me raising an eyebrow. Does he have children?

• Im early 20's and i have dated someone who was in there mid 30's but the guy i dated was never married, no harm done hun.. Just make sure his divorced for sure, if he has kids well he has kids and make sure this ex doesn't try to open a door for herself to get in between the two of you..

• it works for some women. i know i personally couldn't be with someone like 6+ years older than me

• Hmmm, I would say that if it works it works. a lot of people have their own opinions about those sort of things, but if you two are good then id doesn't matter.

• I don't see why not. I'm in my early twenties and I have something of a crush on a guy who is 37. We have great chemistry.

• In terms of real experience, its like a beginner dating an expert which is not bad at all especially if they love and are compatible with each other and the chemistry is there... I just hope that the early 20's will not change her mind when she reach her 30's along the way since everything might change by experience like what the mid-30's did.. :)