Are quiet people more likely to be unaffectionate in relationships?

Are quiet people more likely to be unaffectionate in relationships

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• In public perhaps, in private nope

What Girls Said 5

• overall, i would say yes in terms of beautiful words.
    when it comes to actions id say theyre even more affectionate than someone who talks a lot.

• I don't think it's related. I'm not a quiet person AT ALL, but I have trouble giving affection in relationships.

• Not at all!
    I'm shy, quite and personally can't stand to be touched or too physically close to people (meaning, don't sit close to me or give me hugs, just no)
    However, with my bf, i don't think we could ever touch or love each other enough ;)

Everybody and every situation is different

• No, I just think that affection from quiet people isn't so easily earned. I'm very introverted, but once I warm up to someone I'm about as loving and affectionate as it gets. It just takes time.

• Most quiet people I know take a longer time to show affection towards others. Once they do show affection and they are comfortable, I found that they show the deepest, purist affection.

What Guys Said 5

• I used to be fairly quiet as I am introverted myself, and I am extremely affectionate in relationships.

• I say yes because it takes them longer to warm up to you and trust you especially if they are not use to that. The good thing about this is you know your in their hearts when they finally do come around to being affectionate.

• I actually think that quiet people are likely to be more affectionate if anything.

• At first I feel like they're kinda hard to get through to but then I'd imagine they'd grow on you.

• I'm shy and quiet but I'm even affectionate in public