A guy I've know for a week said he loves me what do I say?

I met this guy through my best friend the other day and today he told me he is in love with me and I'm the first girl he has ever met that he has felt this way and he wants a relationship with me. But we barely know each other and I don't know how to put it in words that I dont want one and stuff mainly because I'm focuing on school

Most Helpful Guy

• Live at lil, to much emphasis on grades is just unsettling. (I'm not saying to necessarily give him a chance but take some time to get to know some guys, people can vastly make a difference in your personal happiness. I have all As and I'm taking really difficult classes but I feel like something is missing and so I'm shooting for a more lax lifestyle)

What Guys Said 2

• Before me and my girlfriend started dating I said I loved her as a playful joke thing. So maybe its like that? Unless he sounded dead serious then maybe say he's going too fast or something

• just tell him he is not your type, because if you try to tell him we are just friends and i never thought about you that way. you are not crushing his thoughts. that will eventually hurt both of you sooner or later

What Girls Said 1

• it means he wants you in a sexual way, so he tries to make you feel special and loved. once you let him have sex with you, he'll forget about you.
    that the typical and classic. maybe your guy is Romeo, but stay real))

• well he knows he won't get anything from me because he knows I don't believe in sex before marriage (not a religious thing just want to wait) so I dont know

• well good for you then. it's your choice. just a make simple quesiton: why? why he says he loves you
      does he have enough info about you to say "I love you"? ask him this))
      because other way, he's just after sex...