Am I too chubby to get a boyfriend?

I'm not a skinny person but I'm not overweight either. No guy has ever asked me out or really made an effort with me. A lot of guys are my friends but everytime I how interest it goes no where. Is it because I'm too chubby?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being chubby is not bad, on the contrary I bet you have some nice curvy body. Learn how to dress according to your body type, try to look your best whenever you go, take care of yourself. Do all this for you, not for boys. And be confident, walk like you own the place. Flirt a bit with boys.

What Guys Said 9

• I think you very cute , not chubby, not overweight
    you are what mature guys are wanting trust me your
    young so it will take time

• "I'm not a skinny person but I'm not overweight either."

warosu.org/data/biz/img/0002/91/1398029952365.jpg

ok, lets ignore that for a second. I think its hard to tell since you're still under the age of 18. I can't speak for all men but I can speak for myself. Personally I think you could stand to lose a bit of weight. Note that this is merely the physical portion of you and I don't know you irl. Maybe, dress more feminine, a bit of makeup as well?

• A lot of fatty girls have boyfriends. Its not about your appearance, its about your personality. Have any guys flirt with you?

• No you're not too chubby to get a boyfriend. A lot of overweight girls have boyfriends.

It's about personality and putting yourself out there.

• I highly doubt that's the reason you haven't had a boyfriend yet. It just hasn't happened yet. Plenty of people haven't had a relationship at your age, I think.

• for me yes. wait a lil, the white knights are coming to save you

• no... plenty of younger chubby girls get dates...

there must be some other reason..

• Not all guys like skinny girls.. For me i would love to be your boyfriend

• You can get a boyfriend. You may have unrealistic standards, or be going after guys that have unrealistic standards.

What Girls Said 1

• you look good... are you sure it has nothing to do with your attitude?

• I'm generally a really nice person, I love making people happy and am always smiling and hate putting people down. I have no idea what to do.