Girls what would you have done?

Let's say a guy traveled 300 miles to spend the weekend with you, paid for the hotel, valet parking, food and everything thing else. Would you show him at least some appreciation even if you were in a bad mood or would you treat him like he didn't exist and completely ignore him all weekend. This happened to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy did that for me I would be totally in love. I can't fathom ignoring him or being ungrateful! Somebody capable of doing that is definitely not worth your time.

What Girls Said 4

• Well I'm not putting out. I don't care how far he traveled. But those are just my values. Would I be appreciative? Yes. Would I be an enjoyable dinner guest? Yes. But no sex. Now if we were married or whatever and I were away on business and he did something like that... then that'd be entirely different.

I'm driving 387 miles next weekend to visit my boyfriend. I have been promised frozen strawberry yogurt and peanut butter pie. Totally worth it!

• Wow! Well, you don't deserve a woman like that anyway. You deserve much better. I'd love to get that kind of treatment from a guy.

• she should show very much appreciation, and respect to the great effort you have shown. anything less than that would mean she is a self centered waste of time.

do not waste your time on girls with this poor attitude.

• unless your bad mood made you a total asshole, id go with Dont waste your time on a girl who doesn't appreciate you. There are better girls out there that'd be falling head over heels from that kind of pampering.

What Guys Said 0