If there is a pause, or silence in the conversation, do you continue to look at the guy without saying anything or do you look away?

If there is a pause or gap in the conversation, the guy normally continues to look at me, but I tend to look away because I find it weird just staring at each other without talking. What do you think?

What Guys Said 2

• sometimes a unique stare isn't a bad thing if it emphasizes the last statement. But otherwise yeah its best to just, give a quick "hmmmmmm..." ponder look into the nothingness and act like you're thinking about something. But the best way to avoid awkward silence is just talk about something new

• Do what I normally do and continue to stare at the person intensely, and when they try and break the awkwardness with another opening conversation, stay silent, and continue to stare even more intensely.

What Girls Said 0