How to ask out this Indian girl in my class?

This is this Indian girl in my class (at least I am pretty sure she is) and I really like her. It has been a little over a month in class, I have never heard her say anything before or during class. (Same with me) I want to talk to her but I am not sure how. Whenever I think about it I just think what girl would want to be with a guy like me who is a senior in college who has never had a girlfriend, a job, can’t drive, has no social life, is kind of nerdy, very shy and has no idea what to do with his life. I know I should try and think in a more positive way, but at this point that is realistic.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to her and start a convo

What Girls Said 1

• Go and talk to her!! You are trying to get her attention not her hand in marriage, so dnt think about you dont have job and stuff like that!!! Indian girls are usually really nice!! I have some of them as my friends

What Guys Said 1

• Try to get into her knowledge and get connected to her via social networking sites... try to be a friend first. if this works well then try to talk to her directly and there would be a chance to ask her out without risking your image infront of the whole class.