Whats going on with me and him?

So there's this guy I was talking to and on the first date he asked me to be his gf and I said yeah and we had sex and I immediately cried right after , now he swears he's all about me and doesn't only want sex but that's all we been doing lately fucking and he says he'll finally focus on me once i give him a 3 some , and I just feel like shit. What's the real thing going on

Most Helpful Guy

• Good lord he's stringing you along. What kind of guy says "Oh yeah I'll fuck you over and over, then I'll FINALLY pay attention to you when you give me a threesome".

You made a mistake and got used. But dump this guy now and learn from it.

What Guys Said 2

• Wow, dayum girl what were you thinking by having sex on the first date. Your his goto bitch now (extortion). Get out before shit gets real.

• He sounds like a jackass

What Girls Said 1

• You're being used. You're letting him get away with this, the demands will just keep coming as long as you give in to him. Cut him loose and move on.