Is it fishy that he hasn't contacted me in between our next date?

I've been dating this guy I met online for about a month. We usually go out for drinks/dinner and talk for hours on our dates, which take place about once a week as we are both busy.

Last week especially while we could not meet as his dad was visiting, he contacted me everyday with a cute, flirty message to check in, and I would respond in kind.

He contacted me Sunday via text and then he asked me out for this week. We decided on Friday. but didn't make exact plans. Its been 3 days and I have not heard from since... I think that's weird... is he unsure about pursuing things with me?

My friend thought maybe he was waiting for me to make more contact as he had done most of the initiating. So I sent him a message saying I was thinking of him and asking him how he was. He responded with letting me know what he was busy with at work, asked me how I was, then said it was nice to know I was thinking of him... but he didn't say he was also thinking of me?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah it is weird for him to mess up the routine. But maybe he was busy as he claims or maybe he could be testing you out and see if you will chases and message him. Im pretty sure he was thinking about you. Maybe he is trying to see how much you really miss him. Sometimes guys play games like that. I think if he wasn't interested then he wouldn't had responded back to your last message. I hope he still meets up with you on Friday. That will be the big test I think.

What Girls Said 0