My crush suggested a date after 9 p. m. Is this a booty call or should I give him a benefit of the doubt?

Okay, so I met this guy twice for a coffee meeting right after lunch during the working days. After today´s meeting he told me: "the time runs too fast when we have a coffee during the working hours... let me know when u have free time douring the evening". Then I told him that I´m booked for today and tomorrow and he said:
"after 9 it would better, as you work here till late and I have to do personal stuff at home till 9 - 10."
I told him that 9 p. m. is late for me and suggested to meet on Sunday afternoon around 2 p. m.
And he told me that Sunday would work for him.

Is he trying to trick me and make me just a booty call?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd only say it was a booty call if he was suggesting his place or yours. Otherwise, I really don't think so.

A meet for a drink is very so-so. Your only confirmation that it was a booty call was if he invited you to his place after. You simply say no and you're fine.

• He invited me for a beer after work. Do you think it was right to suggest a Sunday afternoon meeting? I was hurt in a past and I´m honestly very afraid of men, so I might be overthinking. But at the same time I don´t want to ruin my chances

• If you're still hurt by things in the past you need more time before dating anyone because chances are you're gonna accuse them of something an ex did to you that may be totally opposite of the new guy.

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like he's just trying to get to know you. And by know you I mean explore the inside of your buttcheeks with his penis.

• so my response was right?

• what do you expect him to do at this point? will he call me for Sunday afternoon date or ditch me? I know that he was talking about me a lot with his friends

• Just play it out, see where he wants to take it. Don't do anything that may seem unreasonable.

• It's hard to say 9 o clock is around about the beginning of booty call time.

• Can I change his thinking? It is natural that man wants sex, but I want him to get him to open up on emotional level

• I doubt it, maybe if you were going out.

What Girls Said 3

• No A booty call is like 12-3am calling to meet or cus he is bored. 6-10 is like date night or hanging out time. :)

• No.. Sounds like he wants to get to know you.. A booty call is when he texts you late.. and wants to know if your still up.,

• If he says let's meet at my place instead of a public place. I would say it was a booty call. Men will do anything these days for sex it's crazy.

• No, he suggested to have a drink at quite nice place

• I´m just too careful about him. Now I´m little bit scared that I was acting as not so much interested when I suggested to meet on Sunday and I turned him down for today and tomorrow. He knows my name and we are talking over email. But he didn´t add me on FB

• Just try to avoid any physical intimate contact. Like a kiss. And if you hug him give him a half hug. Don't talk about anything that may have him think of sex