My bf doesn't like things of mine that reminds him about his ex?

We've been dating for two months now, he broke up with his ex two years ago.

But he keeps saying that he doesn't like my wallet because it looks like his ex's, and he doesn't like a facial expression of mine because his ex used to do it. And he still talked about his ex to his friends, saying how annoying she was, but meanwhile he told me a lot about how he had sex with her, and he can never stop comparing my body to his ex's.

Since they broke up two years ago, and my bf insists that he dislike her a lot, then why he still talks and thinks about her so much?

Most Helpful Girl

• he's not over her! I would ditch this guy before you're in too deep. you dont want to be consistently compared to someone else and have a S. O. that doesn't accept you the way you are; your preferences, your facial expressions, your body. The fact that he talks smack about her and talks about her to his friends means that he still thinks about her and he's still upset and not over the breakup. he's emotionally tied up, get out.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like he hasn't gotten over her. Tell him to get over it or you're out the door. No one wants to be compared.

• Thanks for your answer, but if he's not over her why does he only have negative feelings for her?

• They don't sound negative to me. He talks about how they had sex all the time and he's comparing your body to hers. IF anything, it's negative towards YOU because YOU are the one being compared. That's a slap in the face. He needs to grow up, and you need to dump him.

• she must done sth really BAD to him LOL

• He is not over her and the breakup. It is time to get out and move on in my opinion. You should be with someone who wants you for you and will not compare you to their ex

• He could be over her, she might have just had a really damaging psychological effect on him. I know from experience. But he might not be, so find out somehow ;)

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds like it's going to take him forever to get over her.

He's so obsessed with her, he doesn't even realize how much of a douche he's being to you by constantly comparing the two of you.

If I were you, I'd break it off now. He hasn't gotten over her in 2 YEARS, doesn't sound like he'll be getting over her anytime soon. You'll only be miserable with him.

• It sounds like he is not over his ex. If I were you, I'd jump ship, he's still emotionally unavailable.

• Get out of this relationship.
    I can't stand people that compare you to exes. Yes, some characteristics will be the same. It's probable, get the fuck over it! Jesus.

• He isn't over her - possibly she is single and he wants to get back with her

• He isn't over her you shouldn't be with someone still stuck on their ex. Same with guys not wanting to hear about their girlfriend's ex no one wants to hear about your ex there's a reason your not with them.