Snog, Marry or Avoid?

which would do based on my profile picture alone and give a reason to why you choose what you did

• Snog
    11% (1)61% (11)44% (12)Vote
  • Marry
    11% (1)22% (4)19% (5)Vote
  • Avoid
    78% (7)17% (3)37% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
this is fir a social experiment for an assignment for don't base your answer on the fact my profile says am in a relationship

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girl with piercings and tattoos. So you being you id rather talk and be friends, But you aren't unattractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• All three. I'd song you, marry you, then file for divorce after a few months, and finally I'd proceed to avoid you for the rest of our lives.

0|1
    0|0
  • marriage SUCKS

0|0
    0|0
  • Avoid. The reason I didn't choose marry or snog is because 1, I have no interest in getting married and 2, you're already taken. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't look like my type but certainly attractive, snog.

0|0
    0|0
  • none of them.. so I pick avoid.
    I don't have a urge to kiss u, no attraction.
    no, I don't marry a person I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Marry. You have that wifey, marriage type of face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Avoid, you look artificial somehow

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good, but it's a fake look and you look high maintenance, not at all my type but we'd have some good fun together ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • am total opposite am not high maintenance one bit but how do i look fake may i ask?

• Show All
    • Yes, but you've used it to create a certain look that I don't find attractive in girls i look for long term relationships with. They look plucked

• maybe it isn't lipstick but you've got something on, I'm a guy i don't know all the types of makeup but i know what look i do and do not like

What Girls Said 4