Snog, Marry or Avoid?

which would do based on my profile picture alone and give a reason to why you choose what you did

• Snog
  • Marry
  • Avoid
this is fir a social experiment for an assignment for don't base your answer on the fact my profile says am in a relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girl with piercings and tattoos. So you being you id rather talk and be friends, But you aren't unattractive.

What Guys Said 8

• All three. I'd song you, marry you, then file for divorce after a few months, and finally I'd proceed to avoid you for the rest of our lives.

• marriage SUCKS

• Avoid. The reason I didn't choose marry or snog is because 1, I have no interest in getting married and 2, you're already taken. :)

• You don't look like my type but certainly attractive, snog.

• none of them.. so I pick avoid.
    I don't have a urge to kiss u, no attraction.
    no, I don't marry a person I don't know

• Marry. You have that wifey, marriage type of face.

• Avoid, you look artificial somehow

• You look good, but it's a fake look and you look high maintenance, not at all my type but we'd have some good fun together ;)

• am total opposite am not high maintenance one bit but how do i look fake may i ask?

• Yes, but you've used it to create a certain look that I don't find attractive in girls i look for long term relationships with. They look plucked

• maybe it isn't lipstick but you've got something on, I'm a guy i don't know all the types of makeup but i know what look i do and do not like

What Girls Said 4