Could these qualities overcome looks?

I'm medium height guy, I have great style (I also work for streetwear magazine), I have big, blue, beatufiul eyes (every girl told me about it) I study journalism, I have self-confidence, I have some type of charisma, I'm not afraid of beautiful girls and I approach them (many hot guys ask me how I can do it)...

.. however I'm not typical "hot guy". I'm extremely thin (lifting weights and eating a lot don't help me), have big nose and I'm balding.

I had a success with very beautiful girls, but only for one night stand or very short term relationships. People don't believe me I seduced this girl, because they seem extremely georgoes compared to me. I don't give a damn, I know what I did.

I often had a situation, when after great night with girl, next day she didn't respone. Did they regret that they did it with me? Maybe I seduced them, but they realize I'm not typical hot guy?

Could good qualities overcome bad looks?

Updates:
Does it mean I'm only good for one night, but they can't be longer with me, because I'm not "representative""?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Why should a girl overlook your unattractiveness when you seem to just go after pretty girls?

2|0
    0|0
    • Because I approach girls who I'm interested in. :)

• Show All
    • It's a life. I can't cheat myself. It doesn't mean girl should look a like a model or typical hot girl, but she must be attractive for me. The problem is I can attract pretty girls, but only for a very short time. I consider it is because I'm not "representative" partner for a daily life.

• I get it but if you consider them shallow then so are you. I don't think anyone should be with someone they don't find attractive but you expect beautiful girls to give you a chance when it seems like you don't do the same.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, personality matters more in my opinion. You don't want shallow girls that only care about how you look anyway ^^ It doesn't matter that you aren't typically hot, each girl likes something different :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• good qualities can definitely overcome bad looks bruh

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like girls already like you, man. Looks are very important to attraction, you don't have to be super hot but you sound pretty attractive to me. I still have yet to find me a girl that digs me so keep your chin up and be happy you already had some luck!

0|0
    0|0