If a guy cries over you, is he serious about you?

I was wondering what you guys think if a guy cries over a girl. This guy I've been seeing for about a month now cried in front of me (we almost split up due to something out of our hands) and said that I was the best thing that had happened to him in a long time.

If a guy cries over you, would you say he is serious about you? (I don't mean a tear or two, but like crying for a long time)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes he's serious. He must have a deep attachment to you. I'm thinking he probably shows this in other ways too like phone calls, text messages and he seeks to be near you physically. Watch your heart that you're not getting into someone too needy for you but in my estimation I'd say you've got a gem of a guy.

What Guys Said 4

• I think it could mean that. or maybe he's just super emotional and sensitive and not afraid of releasing it in front of people?

• Yeah, he is. If he gets that down from the risk of breaking up it means he really loves you.

Do i need to say more?

• yeah of course!!!

• Nope. He's a wimp. Real men don't cry over women.

What Girls Said 0