Need opinions please!!

My boyfriend is a computer genius, I found some nude pics on his computer. They don't bother me, what I have an issue with is he has now locked everything to be password protected.. He usually is good about telling me things like that. Should I be worried or just let it pass?

I know some of the stuff he is hiding... I'm cool with that, the nude pics are from different prob sites, so it's a random fantasy... ugh it's driving me Cray Cray :@

Most Helpful Guy

• Does he know you found them? Wsee you snooping? I'd be honest and tell them how you found them -- and that it doesn't bother you. Perhaps you'd even like to look at p*rn together, but let him know he also has a right to "alone time".

• He knows I found them. Yes I did explain how I came upon them. We have good communication together. He also knows that they don't bother me, I'm cool with the p*rn thing just don't overload on it😝

• I saw you said you know what he's hiding -- is that why he protected it, he thinks those things will bother you?

• He thought it bothered me until I explained myself and that if he wants pics like that then jokingly I'll just get me some for "fantasy" purpose :) There is other things that he keeps incognito which I am fully aware of!! I just don't wanna drive myself insane thinking there could be more then just a few..

What Guys Said 5

• you found nudes -> he revamped his security -> definitely more shit he's hiding

• I don't see what the big deal is.

• The fact ya found nude pics would be a little siren going off for me to be honest

• he just doesn't want you to know about the p*rn he's watching lol. its all good

• You don't have to me a computer genius to crack passwords. Just research it online, if that's what you wanna do.

What Girls Said 0