I have slept with 49 different men. I'm 22 years old?

When I go out and about and see an attractive man my first thought is how good in bed he would be then I go for it. I don't really have an interest in getting to know him, his favorite Color blah blah I just wanna know what he's packing. Once I sleep with them I have no interest in them what so ever. It's like a game of catch and release. Is something wrong with me? I just have the morals of a man? Maybe? What do you guys think? Am I a slut? Would my high number be a deal breaker for a serious relationship later on?

Yes I remember every single one of the guys. And I have always been careful in not getting any stds. I like to sut around but I'm not stupid about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think for most it would be a deal breaker. Its not really the number. Its just if you don't respect yourself, why would anyone else? Once you get labeled as a "slut" or "easy", no decent guy will want to be with you. Why? He has self-respect. I'm not judging you and honestly you have the right to do what you want. I'm just telling you about the facts of how the world works. I'm not saying its right either, its how it is. You should think about it but in the end, its your choice and its only going to affect you. Hope you change your mind.

An example, look how a particular guy answered. Was he interested in anything about you other than "hitting it?" Its the automatic reaction, good, bad or indifferent.

I'm probably going to get a bunch of hate but I'm just trying to help. Think about it.

What Guys Said 31

• holy fuck your partners outnumber double of what your age would be? shizzzzzzz.

• congrats if you actually count them LOL

• Damn, you might as well fuck someone right now to make it an even 50.

• The number wouldn't be so much a deal breaker as much as the time spent between partners and if there is pattern behavior, it'd make me wonder am I just guy number 50. Yes STDs would cross my mind, but I figure if we're serious relationship we wouldn't mind getting tested together

• U have commitment issues u don't respect yourself and guys will never respect u. One day you will fall in love and the number of guys and ease at which u fucked them will be an issue and you'll regret it.

• "morals of a man" ? Lol most guys ain't even as bad as that , you seem to have some deep seated issues that involve commitment and a need to feel desired... or.. just a slutbag...

• Men don't usually get it on with 49 different women that's for sure. For men who want a serious relationship, such unrestrained promiscuity could easily be a dealbreaker. A man can only invest so much of his time, energy, and resources into a woman before he decides to call it quits.

• Nothing wrong with enjoying the fruits of being young but you dont want to end up being not taken seriously as a person which is a easier trap to fall into for girls

• Dpends on whether or not it's been long enough to get an accurate aids test.

• Yeah, that is not something I'd find appealing in the slightest. I would not want to be with someone who spread themselves so far around.

• I think you might be a nympho.

• I would like to be your number 50 and see how good u r in bed. If u r hot I want u, just for sex.
    But long term relationship, I guess no

• Where you at can I be number 50, lol

• You like having sex. Nothing wrong with it now but 5 years from now, you look back and be like Damn. What was I thinking.

• I was with a girl who was with 30+, and it didn't bother me because she was that type, I was with another girl that was with 30+, and it bothered me immensely because she was a quiet introverted person like myself and well I'm not sure why...

• Wow you are one horny blood huh

• That's pretty much as deal breaker as it could get... I mean, seriously, that's pretty bad.

• Questions like this are why I became a misogynist and founded the Patriarchy.

• You sound like a nympho... pm me I can help you.

• Where is the game, I am a man and I will sleep with virtually any woman

• and they say men play with girls huh? i think it goes both ways

• That's nice, you must make your dad so proud.

• OMG. Let me hit it! Lol..

• I think you're trolling. If not, have fun... but you are definitely not girlfriend of wife material. That many partners is a deal breaker.

• You're 22 years old and have been having sex since what, 15? That's 7 years, meaning 7 partners a year, meaning an average of just under 2 months between partners.

Yes, it'll be a dealbreaker until you've went a significant amount of time not exhibiting that behavior. No one looking for a serious relationship is going to date a known serial relationship-hopper. The fact that you haven't had "relationships" with these men is even less attractive to Mr. SettleDown.

• I was 16. And in one year, kind of a bad year. There was a lot of drinking and drugs Involved I was with 10 guys. Honestly this numbers when up in just a matter of about 3 years. Before that I had only been with 4 guys. 3 of those actual relationships.

• wow that's fukn heaps. If you told me that number I'd be gone even half that number I'd be gone

• the more important matter here is the risk of std/hiv/aids/ other disease , rather than talking about morality or being slutty..

• I wouldn't go anywhere near you.

I don't have a problem with women like you, you're free to do as you please, your life, your rules, but I would rather rub my genitalia against a cactus than stick in your vagina.

• yeah and i did it with 100 women and still horny

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 12

• "I just have the morals of a man?"
    Not all guys have the same morals but whatever.
    Personally speaking, I don't think it's healthy and you probably use it as some form of self-validation.
    Anyway, do whatever floats your boat, sister. Just make sure to use protection.
    https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7688823040/h8844B983/

• lol well yes i would say u r? thats a lot of men. the fact that ur not interested in them once u sleep with them is pretty shallow.
    saying u have 'the morals of a man' might also be offensive to the gentlemen who have morals here.
    cheapening yourself like that would be a turn off to most men.

• Thot. I would think so, bc a guy would really have to like you and sit there wondering did you at least get monetary payment? Did she even make sure they didn't have anything bc first order of business you're going to the doctors and get some check ups and all your shots. Only man or woman I know to sleep with that many partners has usually something broken train of thought within them.

• as long as you don't give the guys false hope (relationship) then you shouldn't care what other people think about you. if you like what you are doing you should continue. guys do the same.

are you a slut? that depends on you definition of a slut and if you think it is a bad thing or not.

• Welcome to the STDs family 👪😷

• Probably yes to all of your questions.

Asses your Psychology. There might be something wrong in there that might explain why you do this.

• Stop bragging here in gag. Its not pretty.

• honestly guys do the exact same thing and don't get judged for it! I support you decisions as long as ur being safe. Do what makes you happy and whatever works for you

• I don't believe you tbh. That's a lot of partners.

• sex addiction perhaps

• There's all kinds of guys out there. It might be harder to find, but I'm sure some of them won't care about your number, even for an LTR; as long as you're STD-free. Woudn't call you a slut, because I don't like to shame people for their sexual choices.

The way you talk about the men you sleep with though... you seem to objectify them and have a very apathetic attitude towards them. If you want a long-term relationship, you have to be able to connect to someone emotionally and actually care about them. I just wonder how that will go for you, if you're used to looking at men like they're disposable objects for your pleasure or something. I'd wonder the same of a guy who thought like that.

• Is this a troll? If not sorry you have no self respect. You obviously know the answer. If you didn't have doubts you wouldn't have never been asking this question in the first place 😔

• Honestly this is true. I have two close friends that know my high number everyone else really doesn't know me. They know I'm a party girl and I go out a lot but not that I take a guy home every time I do. I honestly don't feel like I'm wrong or being a whore.