How do I reassure my ex boyfriend that I won't ever cheat on him again?

i cheated on the man i loved. it was stupid and he found out and broke it off.
we kept in touch but he moved far away but when he returned we began acting as if nothing changed.
this time round he doesn't want to define our relationship or have me stay over at his place. i dont mind. i get that he doesn't want to let me in too much.
however, his friends and family all still think we're together and we do everything like a couple plus to be honest, i just want him to know that id never hurt him again.
how can i let him know without constantly saying it
i realised i made a mistake and he's the one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust is like a mirror, once you break it you can never perfect it again.

So if you are to continue this relationship, be prepared to give it your all and deal with all his insecurities, doubts and paranoia. You've brought it upon yourself now you have to prove to him that you are willing to live with the consequences. Because the definitely will be consequences. Cheating wasn't your lesson to learn. It was the test you failed.

What Guys Said 7

• I agree with what most of the guys are saying, trust that's damaged is really hard to fix. Its almost irreparable. Ultimately all you can do is be completely honest, faithful, and loving. The decision to trust again is up to him, the heart is a fragile thing.

• he will always have doubts. you just have to stick it out keep being there and show him that you aren't going to by not doing it. you need to avoid just about any situation that looks likely to lead to it. if he doesn't want you hanging out with a guy you are gonna have to bend to him if you want to keep him. it is going to be a long and very difficult road to maintain.

• I don't think you reassure your boyfriend, it will stay in his mind forever even if he forgives you and gets back with you.

• You will never get that trust back ever again. Maybe he will get back together with you but I'll tell you this, he will be looking over his shoulder every time you two are together and and that will be toxic to your relationship. If you really love him then let him go and give him a chance to be with someone who won't betray his trust like you did.

• If a girl did that to me, i could never forgive her, much less be in a relationship with her.
    but it seems he is intent on staying with you. just from now on make sure you are loyal and honest.
    honest about EVERYTHING

• That trust can never be regained, you spoiled it for yourself.

• I'm sorry but once you lose that trust it's gone forever.

What Girls Said 1

• move on and forget... men isn't like us once they get cheated they never forget or forgive you did cheat on him -_- so forget him before you cheat you most think on the results