Is there a situation where you could forgive your bf/gf cheating on you, and at what point do you consider it cheating?

I've been seeing a lot of cheating related questions on here and it got me curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheating means lying and deceiving your 'loved one'. I'm not a God so I can't forgive such behaviour.

Anyone who can't be monogamous must be honest with themselves and others and look for a non-traditional relationship. There are many men and women out there who are open for non-traditional relationships. If you don't speak about it, you will never know.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• No never. There isn't a situation on earth when cheating would be considered ok

• It depends on how far the cheating went. If we were together and they kissed/slept with someone - that's cheating and I would not forgive them. If we were on a break and they kissed/slept with someone - that's not cheating but it'd hurt my feelings and I'd need reassurance when/if we got back together.

• Well cheating to me is pretty much doing anything with a girl that you wouldn't do in front of your girlfriend..or the basics. Kissing, holding hands, sexting, flirting, having sex, touching, etc.

What Guys Said 1

• Never, cheating in any way shape or form is totally unforgivable in my books.

and i consider it cheating, if any emotional or physical intimacy... like.. sending provocative messages or the such.. shows they stopped giving a hoot about ya