Texting a girl. Not sure if this follow up is pushy or annoying?

So I asked a girl out by saying.
The conversation went like:
Me : "Hey, I was wondering if you'd be interested in getting a bite to eat sometime."
Her: Perhaps! I'm pretty much busy constantly, juggling 6 extra curricular activities, school, and work, so CX It all depends
Me: Cool, well when u find time let me know. :)

It's been about 2 days now and I'm wondering if she expects me to pitch a time and day. We do get along very well and our messages are always long and fun. We message each everyday as well.

If you want to know more, message me and I'll send you the conversation we've had.

• Pitch a time and day, she's waiting!
  • Wait for her to tell you when she's available
  • she's flirty and nice with you, but going on a date is a no go

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmm... I think if she wanted to go out with you, she would have said something like, "Yeah, that would be fun... but I can't b/c of my [valid reason]... Maybe next Friday though or such and such date"...

If she somehow liked you back but failed to do the above... then you might follow-up again a second time proposing a date 3-7 days in advance, with an activity in mind... if she says something similar again with no offer to reschedule then sorry, she is not that into you.

• It could be different, but I say that exact same phrase when Im not totally confident on going out on a date with that person. I keep making excuses like that to avoid it, by using maybes, "When I'm not busy", or "next time". Just don't hound her about it. Do considered the fact that she probably friendzoned you.. BUT it could be totally different.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 0