Has anyone ever been in love before?

Just curious. How did it feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• It changes you forever. It's tough to describe it. The moment it happens, it feels like time stands still and all your inner thoughts of everything you thought was important do not matter anymore. Serotonin releases from your brain at a rapid rate faster than a dam bursting and flooding, overcoming your body with an intense euphoria. This person becomes your top priority and nothing else in the world matters.

What Guys Said 9

• It's a bit hard to pinpoint , there's no
    "Congrats , you're in love , here's a certificate that verifies it"

For me , her face just keeps on popping into my head when I'm at work , sometimes I wonder what's she's doing (she overshares sometimes but anyway) ...

Everyone falls in love differently , you'll only know what love is in retrospect.

• Have you ever rode a roller coaster? thats what it feels like to me. Your falling, your happy, and at the same time scared.

• Yes it was good

• Nope. Never have.

• Yup the best feeling in the world which u can't explain in words

• Thought it was love at the time but now that I'm older I can see that it wasn't really love but more lust and enjoyed the companionship.

• Nah I never have. I've never been in a relationship or anything

• What is love? Baby don't hurt me... Sorry. I had to.

• Yes. It felt terrible.

Simultaneously helpless queasy and suffocating.

What Girls Said 6

• It felt weird. I only had fall in love with one guy before and I was deeply hurt. Tbh I never thought the I would love someone for so long.. I think love makes u feel weird on the inside and magical too 😄😄

• It feels amazing if its with the right person! Trust me, you'll know the feeling when it's with the right person cause it'll be a feeling you've never felt before!

• Yes. Been with my boyfriend over 2 years and I still get butterflies when he gets home from work. Just his presence sends a tingle through my body. I'm so happy and carefree with him :)

• Twice it feels good i'm really lucky with guys.

• I thought I was once.

• yes. im in love right now <3 it feels really awesome. you just feel so overjoyed and giddy... theyre suddenly the most important person in the world to you. you do everything for them and you absolutely love their presence no matter what. it';s just amazing. you feel happy no matter what. its almost scary because you're so happy and overjoyed