Why does Disney lie? Why do I keep getting turned down? Should I just give up?

I keep getting turned down my girls, and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I'm a relatively attractive 18 year old, and I've had girls hit on me and girls like me (i. e. staring, trying to talk to me, get my number, etc.). After I talk to them an "be myself" like I was told to do in all the disney musicals, they lose interest almost instantly when I try to pursue them. I am sort of "awkward", and really confident at the same time. I joke around alot, and smile and laugh alot. The bad thing is I have a pervy sense of humor, so I have to fight really hard not to say the pervy shit, but I'm not successful all the time. I have a lot of female friends, and I'm super nice to all of them.

It really sucks because now, I really like this girl. She's not super attractive, and sorta dorky. I want to ask her out, but I really don't want to lose her as a friend or ruin my chances forever. Should I just say fuck it, and give up all together? Why is the "just be yourself" thing not working for me? Should I just be an asshole like I really really want to be?

What Girls Said 1

• Read through your entire question again and ask yourself again why they would turn you down all the time. Its pretty clear.

What Guys Said 1