Interested in a man 20 years older, women what are your thoughts dating a man 20 years older, men what do you think about this situation? (25 yrsold)?

Okay, so it's bothering me that I am attracted both physically and personality wise to a man who is 20 years older than me. Usually I don't find men this much older than me sexually appealing, frankly because he could be my father.

I'm 25, and would like feedback... is it too much of a generation gap?

Most Helpful Guy

• im thinking daddy issues, but hey its girls like you that give me hope when iam in my 40s

• No. No daddy issues. I have an excellent father.

What Guys Said 6

• why would it be a problem? i could father children when i was 10... i am dating a woman that is 11 years younger than me.. its silly to think of her as my daughter.

• It seems to be more appropriate for a woman to date someone much older, rather than the other way around.

People will talk behind your back but your choices are your own.

• if you want to date him date him all have you have to d is look a him as man and not a older man and get to know him then see were it goes

• If you crush on him why worry you two are over 18 age shouldn't matter
    i would go for it

• this is not uncommon

• When your 40 you will have a senior citizen as your husband. That's disturbing

What Girls Said 1

• I personally date guys that are older at this point 5-10 years. at this age it'd be a little too inappropriate for me to date someone 25 years older... maybe later in life! :) my current boyfriend is 6 years older!