Are high-school relationships worth the trouble?

Quite a simple question, although I am hoping for somewhat thought-out opinions, with an example if you could. Thanks!!

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Voted No because the normal high school relationship won't last past high school - few even make it more than a few weeks.

Even though I am in a relationship that started in high school and has lasted well into college (still going) I'm going to have to say that the majority of relationships started in high school aren't worth the pain and bitterness they cause.

What Girls Said 6

• It's not that cut and dry. It's not going to be an awesome relationship but you at least learn your needs, how to meet the needs of others and compromise. You learn that in all relationships though

• Don't have it be a normal high school relationship. I'd you've honestly thought out whether you should pursue that person before beginning the relationship, then it shouldn't be all drama and fights.

• unless you enjoy immature drama, id go with No. people in high school for the most part still need time to grow up, unless you enjoy drama than go for it! nah even college in the begin most people aren't ready for a relationship lol.

• No Its like a phase honestly where you're just going through stuff and need someone to tag along? But if the relationship last out of highschool it's worth it? But still needs tweaking and effort on both sides but YOU'RE MORE STABLE MINDED when you're adult so... basically as As a teenager you're experiencing things people life itself even yourself.

• Then still no because everyone gonna want to know What y'all doing in the relationship and it ain't even none there beeswax. And why you with that person basically your whole input of the relationship. my country accent slip out a little.

• The relationship could last but it's best if the relationship do not work, years from now you can start over when your grown it's even better...

• Yes! Me and my bf have been dating for a bit over 2 years. Our 3 year anniversary is in February.

What Guys Said 2

• Voting yes because even if things don't work out with your highschool sweetheart you at least gain dating experience early rather than awkwardly trying to play catch up later.

• Even college relationships aren't worth the trouble. High-school relationships surely aren't worth it. They never last.