In a tough program at college but want to try and get together with this girl if she likes me?

I am in my second quarter and a radiology technology program ( and this quarter really hits hard) I have a lot of homework, quizzes, test, projects and other things, but I am in a college that's about 3 hours away from my home and I really want to try and see if I can date this girl if I can try getting her number and talking to her more, but I just have to much stuff on my plate. I really don't know this girl but i am one of the couple people that she actually has talked to directly in the dorms we are in. i see her occasionally but haven't really gotten the chance to talk to her really. i have only fully interacted with her when i ran into her at the grocery store and we got a good convo going. but since then (that was a few days ago) i see her walking bye me and all i does and she does is smile. but yeah i don't know what to do, i just don't think i can handle all this at once because i stress myself out a lot, and put to much pressure also. But yeah i really want to talk to her more and get her number like i said but don't know what to do!
Sorry if none of this makes sense. but the point i think i am getting at is the program im in is really tough and i want to try and see if i get in a relationship with this girl ( bye the way i am 22 and never had a girl friend or never been kissed) so i don't know how to do any of that stuff...

Most Helpful Guy

• Do they have a football team or a wrestling team you can go out for? Its to late for football but maybe next year but wrestling you can give it a Go!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0