Why would my boyfriend do this? Good or bad?

My boyfriend is NEVER on any social media ever since he started dating me. He literally never goes on anymore- good or bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Aside from GaG and a YouTube account connected to my Gmail account I do not have any other form of social media. I think of it as being on the human network meaning I'd rather give you my cell phone number and call me and hangout or go out on a date. These human interactions is what I like rather than texting, emailing and having to notify all my movements it gets tiresome. I feel like I am more free to wonder about, do things and basically look at the world more rather then hoping someone tweets something, or expect a text/call from someone. I don't expect people to "get" why I don't have my name and life events logged into an account but I think if your bf has chosen this route just respect it and call him and plan a night out! I think its a good thing.

What Guys Said 1

• Perhaps your boyfriend values his privacy and that's not a bad thing.

What Girls Said 1

• And this bothers you why? If this is the only thing you have to pick on/worry about in your relationship than kudos to you kiddos!

• It doesn't bother me. I just don't know how to feel about it because he used to go in. I think it's a good thing

• Then no worries! Probably has better things to do than waste time on social media sites now aka enjoy with girlfriend ;)