Which type of race do you feel most attracted to?

Explain your answer after filling in the poll!!! :D

• Black men/women
  • Latina/latinos
  • White men/women
  • Asian men/women
  • I don't care about race.
I like black and Asians most.. cannot vote my own poll for some reason lol!

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a wonderfull white girlfriend! But I also like black women a lot! Asians are not really my type, but never say never.

What Girls Said 15

• Generally speaking, I am attracted to humanoids. But I could also be attracted to aliens, it's not like I've met any yet.

• No reason for me to post now. I was going to say human. But I did have an intergalactic romance with an alien before. The sex was out of this world.

• physically: tanned- brownish men r SO damn hot lol.
    voice: get a Spanish guy to say any sentence in the world and I'm seduced haha:P
    personality: very interesting new discovery, iv realised that Asian and arab guys tend to be hilarious.

if I'm going overall tho, the top races in my books are anyone with a bit of africa or latin america in their veins :)

• Middle east *cough cough* lol i love all race but id prefer someone that could relate to me in some cultural level.. i was born and brought up in the US and have little cultural preference but i would feel much closer to him like i knew him my whole life. People are all people but each culture and race has something that makes them somehow similar than another races

• First of all I only believe in one race: human race. But if we must use racist propaganda, there are still only 3 races: Caucasian, Black and Asian.

I like all, especially in women. Women in general are the far more attractive gender. With women I have no preference at all when it comes to race: caucasian, black, Asian (Japanese women.. fucking hell so hot).. all great! With men I, for some reason, do have my preferences. But still, from each race group there's someone I'm attracted to.

I'm not into Indian men though, women again.. yes.. for sure. It's strange, with Indians I feel there's a huge difference in attraction in male and female. The males, with all due respect, wtf!

• I agree, most Indian men are below average, unfortunately.

• Women are irrational as fuck tbh

• Probably the women you attract yeah... .

• I'm attracted to the human race.

• I like anyone I find cute and meets my standards. Also who talks to me, usually white and latin guys, which I don't mind as long as they're cute/sexy. A guy that I like and actually wants to get to know me that's the real plus.

• So I'm Mexican and there is something about Latinos that's really attractive but I mostly don't think about race it's usually based on personality

• What about other...

• I have been attracted to someone of every race but since I prefer darker skin and hair its typically Hispanic, Asian, and Arabs, etc

• I'm mostly attracted to white men

• I just like them... I like other races too, but damn them Asian men.

• im attracted to mostly white guys or native guys!

• I am mostly attracted to black men

• Cool! LIke me? lol, kidding. but nice to hear. what are you?

• Haha sure! I workout a lot too, I am not always friendly lol and I have a black humour!

• haha cool! inbox me and lets chat :)!

• I came here to say one thing.

I'M ATTRACTED TO MEN.

• All of that races it's good and acttractive all of them except Asian guys japonese guys , or indian guys

What Guys Said 5

• Long distance races, preferably the 10000 meter.

• everybody is naturally more attracted to the characteristics of one race more that the others it isn't racist it's just attraction.

• In a general sense I like latinas and Asian women but I'm attracted to all races of women

• 0|3
  • I'm only attracted to white girls