When can I ask him this?

I want to ask a guy if he wants to go with me on a bike ride on Sunday when can I ask this? Today or tomorrow?

Most Helpful Guy

• really... what a question i might have to think about that 1 for a while... im answering questions about puberty and people with psychological issues dating 20 years back and ure asking if u should ask him out today or tomorrow...

as indecisive as u are it would be a good idea not to ask him out at all ure just not ready XD

now that my douchebagery is out of the way ask him first chance u get... its proper etiquette to give at least a few days notice so they can avoid making plans/clear schedule and have forewarning... spontaneous dont start until ure actually dating

• Haha I'm gonna wait for tomorrow it's more natural to ask than because I mean I don't want it to seem as if I've planned it for days

• What should i do? just let go or try contacting him again tomorrow or something? i mean im not gonna begg,.. so just let it go?

• if u pester him he won't accept hell get the message eventually... if u dont have an answer after a few days he's not interested... i didn't mention it b4 u did it because i figured it was common sense to ask a person out face 2 face but whats done is done...

consider this... u wouldn't like being broken up with via text message so y ask some1 out via text...

What Guys Said 3

• Today is fine. why play games with dates? For me personally, the sooner you tell me something, the better chance I can do it. I get booked quickly.

• Ask him soon , when but date of ride needs not to be soon.

• What?

• why not? i mean we are both busy i can only on sunday:P

• When he is on bike and trying to look cool. Say he looks really cool on bike , they ask him if you can ride along

• Any time you like.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe shoot him a text just before you lay your head on your pillow tonite... It will give him something to sleep on And sweet sugar plums, rather Bikes------Dancing through his head.
    Sounds like fun. Toot your horn and go for it, girl.
    Good luck. xx

• Take your time to think

• Im thinking of doing it maybe tomorrow because than its not as planned , if i do it now thna its obvious that I've planned it for a lng time?

• Oh. Yess,, exactly ,, Lol. Great thinking