Why don't girls say how they feel open and honestly?

So i have been talking to this person who is and out of my life. distance makes it difficult. though i promised to see her and i would however it is incredibly difficult when she is acting hot and cold. sometimes she calls me up and is warm hearted, flirty and claims to miss me. other times she dissapears into nothingness, giving the silent treatment. we are both promiscious people when not dating, which is cool by me. she should just say if she is seeing someone. it makes it easier too cool it down. she always tells me to escape somewhere together and we are very much alike in our interests, lifestyle choices etc. i just don't know why she can't be honest. she should say listen, stay out of my way. instead she is being vague and sometimes very desinterested and other times all over me. its annoying and she knows i like her very much. its not like she is the center of my whole universe (though she is most amazing person) but i want to be with her, even when i am with someone else. how crazy is that? should i just avoid her altogether, let her come to me again. i don't know what to do. i don't want to hear anything about being alpha or beta or all this other bull. i can get into dates easily and i am not one who judges. i don't. i am just clueless on how to deal with a person like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its our dumb butt way of getting you guys to actually think about us. We want you guys to know you need to look out for us, help us and give us space in your heart mind soul and grave... maybe she got hurt before? When people get hurt, they most likely will not try to fall into the same crap again and maybe she realizes she's falling and then tries to pick her self up every now and then. I know im like that. Ill be close with a guy and we both enjoy it but when i feel like somethings up or i remembered how i got hurt before i might go missing some days.. You'll find me on the back of every milk carton or wanted dead or alive because i know he hated that. Be the man and set her straight. Get her to talk! I hated how some guy would never take charge or act like they dont realize i went missing. If she won't give you the time of day then dont ask for it. But let your instinct take over... and your with someone? Lol dude back up then because thats going to bite you later... Be careful and be the guy like get things straight. Dont play her game or give into it because its easier to find out the cheat codes in this girls game than it is to cheat on a diet.

• thank you very much. I am actually sending her something. Something personal. Maybe this will warm her up a bit. I dont know. I can just hope at this point.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• To play the Devils advocate here. Maybe she isn't into you any more but still cares about you and doesn't want to hurt you. Depending on how long you guys have been talking, if you've ever met, how often you've met, etc she might feel like you've been stringing her along and gotten tired of it. She might of also found someone else, more than just sleeping with them

• if so, then why not get it out of the way. also she is the that rekindled, i already moved on with my life. was tough but now i am back in it and i dont frigging get it.

btw. i never strung her along.

• i dont think so. I decided to break off contact with her and move on with my life. I dont like to get strung along with her misery. I gave good advice at the end and said goodbye.

• Then keep doing so :)

• my guess is that she's having problems.. you should ask her frankly why she is like that, what's the matter..

• she told me she doesn't feel like talking. wants to do her own thing, yadda yadda.

• she ain't shy at all. she is a promiscious woman... as i said. which is fine. as i said distance...

• tell her that you're tired of her behavior or you can just give up

What Guys Said 2

• same problem here bro, i m with you, and it especially hurts if you like that girl and things were going fine, and suddenly she hates you for no reason, thats my current situation, and she goes hot and cold on me, now before leaving the hotel she turned around and looked at me for a brief moment. ( yes we both work in the same hotel, she wasn't a hotel guest ) i can't understand her problem, i didn't start dating her to leave her, i was dating her because i want to be with her. If she could only tell me honestly what is going on, we could work things out, im a great guy and there is something about her, that i find extremely interesting, not just her looks, deep inside she is a wonderfull person, but she is a damaged person. if she would only talk or write down what is bothering her.

• exactly man. exactly man. exactly...

• Girls just aren't good with their emotions