Why can't girls be up front and tell you they don't like you? Always coming up with some sort of dumb excuse?

Just be blunt and tell me the truth!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've told guys straight up that I don't like them, and I've seen plenty of guy friends make up dumb excuses to girls about not liking them.

It all depends on the person, not the gender. But it's usually because they don't want to hurt the persons feelings.

• True I'm upfront with everyone. I guess you're right though.

What Girls Said 3

• I think a lot of it has to do with being rejected and having that awkward feeling when you do get rejected. Whether your a guy or girl that feeling sucks. Yes guys and girls should be more upfront when it comes to your feelings for someone but for something so simple it can be hard to face the rejection and that awkward feeling. If your more honest with each other in the begining of tthe relationship as to how you feel about each other then it makes the "i like you" part easier for the both of u.

• You know why? Because too many men turn ugly when you turn them down, they get really mean. So it's protecting one self from agression. There are many men out there who get aggressive when you turn them down. So my question to you is: why do so many men get agressive when you turn them down?

• I couldn't agree with you more! Think that women should also be honest if they like a guy.

What Guys Said 1

• They want to make sure that you don't get angry at them for not liking you.