Names to call boyfriend?

What names do you call your boy/girlfriend? Like baby, babe, boo and such? Not too overrated, but jut things like that?

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Names I've given: babe, baby, sweety, debrah, brah, stinky butt, shit stain, my little c chord, honey bear, honey muffin, honey cakes, goldy locks, tits mcgee, poopsy, cuddle bear, turtle wurtle, dandy lion... i can't think of any others I've used.
    things I've been called: honey muffin, chubster, old man (my back went out during sex once, i never heard the end od it lol), fat little man, boner bear, sweet thief, and... the icream man (i used to work in the frozen section at walmart). I think that's it

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 7

• anything goes except "bae". oh gosh just don't use the word bae! lol. my friends are doing it and its so effing annoying!

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't like those kind of baby names. Personally, I'd prefer if my girlfriend would never refer to me with such names like honey, cutie, etc. It makes me feel like a little boy

So, I'd advise you to use no such names.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well.. come up with something original? I've had girls call me all kinds of things from the names of their favorite toy when they were little, to just inside jokes they make a name out of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Little bird

0|0
    0|0
  • I call her my life... or angel

0|0
    0|0
  • moron, idiot, low life, fucko, dipshit etc... or turd, i like turd a lot, you can also call him fartman or gay

0|0
    0|0
  • Bae, I will only except that. Once that is no longer cool, I will go by whatever nickname the coolest rapper at that future moment will come up with.

2|0
    1|1
    • Haters gonna hate... my man Drake knows where it's at because he can stick his weiner in a big butt

What Girls Said 9

• I never use the "babe", "baby" "love" or whatever and neither does he. But sometimes I call him squirrel and he calls me Kitsune.

0|0
    0|0
  • When i had a bf, I use baby, babe, darling, honey, hun, sweetpea, cupcakes, love, pooh bear, bub boo, sexy, boo boo hehe i know its all cutesy nicknames 🙈 and i usually drag the word out a bit more (with puppy dog eyes) if i wanted something 🙊🙉

1|1
    0|0
  • Cantaloupe!

0|0
    0|0
  • My TB, My Love, Honey, sweetie, My Candy's, Chocolate :3 Baby, Babe, Baby Bo :3 Love There is many names I use and every name suit one of my moods :3 Happy, Missing him, want him xD playing with him tease him :3... ETC

0|0
    0|0
  • haha I call my fiance nerd... he loves it... oh and sometimes I call him Love... but ya nerd it the go to mushy name for him...

0|0
    0|0
    • disgusting profile picture! how can you even stand there smiling after killing something so pure, like its fun. people like you , well, disgust me, one day you'll get what you deserve. i believe in karma! DISGUSTING!!! sorry just ventilating my frustration

• lol its easy actually. I was very proud of my first buck and he tasted really yummy. I ate that poor helpless creature... mmm..
      What the hell do you think happens in slaughter houses.. lol its way worse then what I did. One shot, one kill. The animal dropped as soon as I shot it. No pain no suffering. It was a perfect shot, straight through the heart and split it in two. And yes I will die as well one day all things do. You eat food so you too kill living things, yes plants count.

• Qt. *hides due to embarrassment*

0|1
    0|0
  • Baby boo :p
    Bz Wht ever happens , he will always be a baby for me ;) but my bad luck bz I've none :p

0|0
    0|0
  • babe, (his name), sweetie, honey, ...

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy I'm dating he is not my bf yet but he calls me honey and I call him babe and we just clicked so well it came naturally to us. We never questioned it or forced it

0|0
    0|0