How to avoid public rejection?

I posted a question two days ago and asked what I should do about asking out a girl in my college class. I had the class today and was going to ask her out but pussed out, as is typical for me. I can't find any opportunity to get her semi-alone. I fear rejection from her a little, but my larger fear is getting publicly rejected and then having to go to class. I could wait until the last day, but I'd really prefer to do it sooner. So thoughts on that would be great. Right now my plan is just to tap her on the shoulder after we get out of class and ask her if she wants to get coffee or lunch sometime.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Right now my plan is just to tap her on the shoulder after we get out of class and ask her if she wants to get coffee or lunch sometime. "

Sounds like a good plan to me!

What Girls Said 2

• go with your plan, if she says she is busy but like in a not rejecting way, ask for her number

• so don't do it publicly. Like you said, wait until the class is over and everyone is leaving.

What Guys Said 0