Is she cheating on me?

I went through her phone the other day (i know im a terrible person) and i saw she got a text message from her ex max that said let's meat up tomorrow at the mall. she didn't mention anything about it and we just went to sleep the next day when i wake up she is getting ready like she is going to a club and tells me she has to run some errands ccccombo breaker so do girls like to talk about philosophy in a relationship?

• yes
  • no
  • depends (give details in comment)
  • see results
guys pay attention to whats after the ccccombo breaker

Most Helpful Girl

• She definitely went to see her ex, explains the wardrobe as well as possible errand running. Some people do this so they personally won't feel like they are lying. I wouldn't say she is cheating just yet but the fact that she won't tell you about meeting him and that she remains in contact with him needs to be addressed. If that's something you don't agree with but she feels is ok, it is and will always be a reason you both will have to argue. Arguments based on dishonesty no matter how minor I s the absolute downfall of any relationship. especially when it becomes constant. After all that... Quick question did you check her phone again to see if she responded or did he call, did you ask her where her errands were (not in an interrogating fashion). He could just be the lonely ex that text no matter what. Get all the facts. You need to now because you already establish your distrust in her and not knowing will hurt you guys. You might start acting differently if you just let this pass. Try to monitor her phone activity inconspicuously. Talk it out definitely!!

What Girls Said 5

• It sounds kinda.. Idk. But maybe she didn't bring it up because she just didn't want to worry you or start anything. The truth is you don't know for sure if she had errands or not. You would have to really figure out. The worst thing u could do is accuse her for doing somthing if she isn't bc then she'll know u went through her phone and think you don't trust her. But if she did go to meet up with him. Maybe he wanted to talk to her and that could be a good or bad thing. Maybe he wanted to apologize but then she said she's happy with you. You have to think. Do you really think she loves you? And would she cheat on you? I hope for the best for you. You need more information before you can confront her.

• well, sounds fishy to be honest. first of all, i dont believe in friendships with ex's. they had sex, they had a connection. it actually should be a must for her to tell you that she's gonna meet him. that she even lied is really a no go and suspicious. if there are no intentions to hook up with him, why wouldn't she let you know about it? you should keep tracking her messages.

• hard to say... define cheating? she lies to go meet other men who she's had sex with, seems like cheating to me already even if they only talk.

and yes some girls like to talk about philosophy in a relationship, its interesting.

• dont jump into to conclusions yet.

• It could mean that she didn't want to cause you unnecessary worry. I think it better to witness something that can be considered cheating.

What Guys Said 2

• You gotta play detective a bit longer to find out. Maybe she's just meeting up with her ex, because they are "friends". I mean they are meeting up at the mall but there's a chance they go go somewhere else to have sex or something.

• not enough info to say if she is cheating or not