Just out of curiosity, how many of you tall guys are interested in short girls? :)?

Just a question I was considering & would like some input on it :) My guy is 6'0" and I'm 5'2" and I still don't know if he secretly minds the height difference between us :)

Thanks in advance for your advice! <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'3" and had a girlfriend who was 5'1". It didn't bother me at all.

What Guys Said 11

• My girl is 5'4", but my ex was 5'11. I'm 6'1.
    Height doesn't matter much to me. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman

• I'm average height but most men prefer girls to be shorter than they are and you are well within that rang of him so you should be fine lol

• if she's like 5'5 or taller that's fine but there comes a point when girls are just too short and you feel like you are dating a child

• I'm 5'8 and i always prefer girls who are shorter than me, they are cute and i flirt with them a lot.

• short girls are hot as hell. i like to be taller and feel like theyre are really mine. i could them up with my arms and them to nice places.

• Absolutely love them. :-P

• Im 6'1 and my gf is 5'8 ^_^ never really dated anyone shorter than 5'6

• I've never really given height much thought to be honest

• Tall guys are bisexuals. Psh

• Didn't he not know how tall you were when you started dating? I'm guessing he was okay with it. :-)

Most of the guys know, spanning a couple generations, find shorter girls to be totally hot. I don't think you've got anything to worry about!

• I'm 6'1", I actually prefer shorter girls

What Girls Said 1

• I'm five and my biggest crush so far is a guy he's 6'8. Help! I don't think he will even consider me. Haha. But I still look up at him when I want to see his face. He's so adorable. I wanna touch his face! Brrr. But I'm too short...

• I'd say if he doesn't seem to mind the height difference then you shouldn't either :) I think height is pretty irrelevant when the two people involved have true feelings for each other. Sounds kind of hypocritical since I asked this question, but trust me when I say that every guy has a specific type :) Some guys like the shorties and others like the tall girl with long legs, lol. Just don't like this interfere with your chance to make a potential friend/boyfriend ;) I hope I was able to help you out a little, lol :)

• Haha but when u say height is irrelevant then shouldn't that cancel out the preferences. Since two people in love is what matters most. Lol

• I'm a walking contradiction, lol :P Just realized how contradictory that sounded :) Well the point is that height is only as important as you make it out to be ;) We don't get to choose how tall we are so I don't think it's fair for people to decide against dating someone because of something out of our control. Hopefully there weren't any contradictions in my new statements, lol :) Thanks for participating