I was stupid and fell for a fickle girl?

I loved this girl so much we talked all the time, always hung out together and we really clicked. I even heard from her sister and bestfriend that she really liked me. But then I found out that she tells every guy the same exact bullshit. She treats every guy the same way. Apparently she has low self-esteem so I guess she just loves all the attention. I'm so pissed right now, I fell madly in love with this girl, and just like that nothing came out of it. But I still like her, ugh I'm so fuckin pissed right now.

Sorry, I just needed somewhere to vent.

Most Helpful Guy

• well okay did you consider the possibility she might actually have true feelings for you maybe?

• By the way she talks and treats other guys, im really starting to doubt it.

• You're right man, I'm just frustrated and not thinking straight. We're suppose to go out tomorrow, so that'll give us time to talk I guess. Thanks for the input though, I'm feeling a little better now.

• hahaa no problem man. no problem at all.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm so sorry!! I know where you're coming from, the same thing happened to me a couple months ago. I know it sucks right now, but it'll get a lot better. If anything, be glad you found out now before things got worse. Learn from this experience. There are lots of girls out there who would be lucky to have a guy like you. Please don't waste your time with the what ifs and whys. It's honestly not worth it. Hold your head up high and show that bitch what she missed out on.

• That's what I'm trying to do move on. But when you put so much into someone and they just instantly destroy it all,, that makes it so much harder stay positive right now. I'm not even upset, I'm just really angry..

• I know. It takes time, but I promise you will. One thing that helped me was to delete or get rid of anything in my life that reminded me of him, that way there's nothing to tempt you. Everything happens for a reason, and I'm 100% positive there's someone 10 times better who will treat you like you deserve.
      Best of luck! <33

• It's okay, I'm the same way. I need attention from guys because I feel worthless, except when I love a guy I actually love them. Just because I need them, doesn't mean I don't care about them in the same way another guy would.

What Guys Said 1

• same happened with me except the love part im a player so i just went to the other chick fuck her forget about it bro